Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ru <so...@mail.iias.spb.su> on 2003/01/30 08:18:39 UTC

.NET DataSet client example

Hello axis-users,
  I am a newbi to this list and very impressed with axis capabilities.
  Now I have to build a client to the .NET web service that return MS
  DataSet. I find in a folder axis/test/wsdl/dataset an example of
  such client and it suit me just fine. But it only get a Result
  object in a loop for a test goal. I can't understand how to get real
  data from the Result object. Can anybody point me out some examples?
  Any advice, hint would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,
 Ru                          mailto:sorokinru@mail.iias.spb.su