Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rik van der Kleij <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 07:44:11 UTC

Reading selected radio in validator

Hi,

Does someone knows a solution for reading the selected radio button in the
validate() of a IFormValidator implementation? The problem I have is that
getOutput() on a form component gives the value out of the HTML because no
conversion to objects is yet done in the validation step. By the way, I'm
using this validation in a wizard step of wicket extensions.

Thanks for any help,
Rik

Re: Reading selected radio in validator

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can use getconvertedinput() to get the value that will eventually
be pushed into session.

-igor