Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/07/04 01:40:51 UTC

Re: How to remove the language select box?

A patch has been submitted that accomplishes this -

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Guido,

If you like the patch, then please vote for the Jira issue. That will increase its chances of making
it into the project.

-Adrian

Posted by Guido Amarilla <ga...@gmail.com>.

--
Guido Amarilla

Re: How to remove the language select box?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Guido,

Posted by Guido Amarilla <ga...@gmail.com>.

--