Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brad Lisoweski <Bl...@trangosoft.com> on 2002/05/06 19:28:38 UTC

Changing the IP Address that Tomcat Binds To

Hello,

I've been working with some developers and they want to test multiple
versions of Apache/Tomcat on the same machine.  Is it possible to bind
different instances of Tomcat to different IP addresses?  I've looked
through the documentation, and the FAQs, and the only way I've seen to do it
is to use virtual hosts in Apache.  Unfortunately, this scenario doesn't
apply here as I'm not using virtual hosts.

I'm currently using Tomcat 3.2.3 and 3.3.1 with both mod_jserv and mod_jk.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad Lisoweski