Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2014/08/12 23:08:45 UTC

Youtube Channel "Apache cTakes"

cTakes now has a youtube channel named "Apache cTakes".  It is empty, but if you have ever made a training video, presentation on a component (descriptors, type system, etc.), or demo of integration with another system (UimaFit, Uima-AS, etc.) then please feel free to post on that channel.  When there is content the Apache pages can have a link to the channel.

Sean

Re: Youtube Channel "Apache cTakes"

Posted by andy mcmurry <mc...@gmail.com>.
*How about Guergana and Japing at the Harvard Club? *
We even had it professionally videotaped.

It is currently on Vimeo but since I wrangled the funds to have it filmed,
I'm OK with it being distributed in whatever ways this community sees fit.

http://vimeo.com/24829353

Posted by John Green <jo...@gmail.com>.
Nice!!! —