Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 16:56:40 UTC

[VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Hello all,

I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to be managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by that I mean:

* Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
* Create a git repo
* Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin (i.e. not a formal component.

. Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git repository and migrate the code that I have currently in https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this repository.

Please review the release proposal and vote.
This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018

  [ ] +1 Create the component
  [ ] +0 OK, but...
  [ ] -0 OK, but really should fix...
  [ ] -1 I oppose this component because…

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [VOTE] Create new component commons-release-plugin

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks very much. I hope, we'll all be reaping you works benefits soon.

Jochen

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
+1

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.

  [ X ] +1 Create the component

Thanks for working on this!

Bruno

________________________________

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
+1

Great work, Rob! Many thanks!

Oliver

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
This vote passes with the following appearances:

Gary Gregory: +1
Jochen Wiedmann: +1
Bruno P. Kinoshita: +1
Gilles Sadowski: +1
Oliver Heger: +1
Pascal Schumacher: +1
Sergio Fernández: +1

I will proceed with creating the git repository, and begin using COMMONSSITE as the jira tracking location.

Many thanks,
-Rob

Posted by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org>.
On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 11:56:40 -0500, Rob Tompkins wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I propose that we create a new component [commons-release-plugin] to
> be managed in the same fashion as the commons-build-plugin, and by
> that I mean:
>
> * Use COMMONSSITE as the jira area
> * Create a git repo
> * Include it in the same portion of the site as the build-plugin
> (i.e. not a formal component.
>
> . Upon this vote completion (assuming it passes), I will create a git
> repository and migrate the code that I have currently in
> https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin
> <https://github.com/chtompki/commons-release-plugin> into this
> repository.
>
> Please review the release proposal and vote.
> This vote will close no sooner that 72 hours from now,
> i.e. sometime after 17:00 UTC 7-January 2018

     [X] +1 Create the component

Gilles