Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/06/13 17:06:42 UTC

Re: Mustunderstand hardcodes = true in PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor

Yes, please submit a patch for this.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Mustunderstand hardcodes = true in PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
I don't think a unit test is needed, as it's just setting a single
attribute. I will take care of the "ACTOR" attribute as part of this task.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Mustunderstand hardcodes = true in PolicyBasedWSS4JOutInterceptor

Posted by od...@accenture.com.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder