Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by "Jose M. Sanchez" <br...@cica.es> on 2008/09/05 12:38:00 UTC

Mirror of Maven at CICA (Spain)

Hi.

In the last days, from Sept 2th at 04:30:05 CEST, I have observed what
the mirroring proccess for Maven is not running.

Please, could you tell me if there are any problem?

Our logs show no connection attempts from your machine
63-246-20-112.contegix.com.

Thanks in advance and best regards.
--
José Manuel Sánchez Bretones
Aplicaciones de Red

Re: Re: (again) Mirror of Maven at CICA (Spain)

Posted by Juan Carlos Rubio Pineda <jc...@cica.es>.
No need to thank us.

Best regards.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@carlossanchez.eu>.