Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Christopher R. Maden" <cr...@maden.org> on 2010/06/29 19:07:27 UTC

Re: Possible Bug: No control Over Itemized List Marks

Re: Possible Bug: No control Over Itemized List Marks

Posted by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:07, Christopher R. Maden <cr...@maden.org> wrote:
> Tom Browder wrote:
>> 1.  Is this a fop bug?
> Your FO markup is almost certainly requesting the symbol you see.  FOP
> does not make up list markers on its own; it uses the requested symbol.

Thanks, Chris.  The information in the two docbook books led me to
believe it was an implementation issue which I assumed was fop.

I found the places to fix it--it looks like a DocBook limitation to me.

-Tom

Re: Possible Bug: No control Over Itemized List Marks

Posted by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com>.