Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/20 02:17:33 UTC

Who register #twill chat room for irc.freenode.net ?

HI All,

Anyone here register for #twill chat room in irc.freenode.net?

Seemed like it is registered by someone but never show up in the channel.

Got some solicitation from certain users that thought this is some
Spanish chat room for social =P

Is this channel mentioned in the website or announced before? If not
then we should move to other channel that we could register.

Thanks,

Henry

Re: Who register #twill chat room for irc.freenode.net ?

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure it's announced or advertised anywhere with the project.  Maybe
we should move to using #apachetwill.