Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Miller <ti...@cgi.com> on 2007/07/03 13:58:37 UTC

Re: An unrecoverable stack overflow has occurred.

Hi, i had found some documentation that gave the meaning of some of the text
in that error log.  They had a suggested workaround that seems to have
worked out for the time being.  It said to switch to the client jvm rather
than the server.  As far as I can tell, there is no performance hit or
drawback, so i am going to go with this until something else happens.
Thanks for your help!
Tim.