Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "wucheng-it@bestpay.com.cn" <wu...@bestpay.com.cn> on 2019/03/20 01:22:30 UTC

Can you help me with shardingsphere dev branch compile

I am new to shardingsphere project
While I git clone source code and run this shell script

mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true

problem exist

detail information can find in this website:
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/xymsFF7yry/

Re:Can you help me with shardingsphere dev branch compile

Posted by duhongjun <co...@163.com>.
please use dev branch code,execute mvn clean install -DskipTests

--

---------------------------------

HongJun Du
Apache ShardingSphere

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
added `How to Complie` on readme file

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> 于2019年3月20日周三 下午3:40写道:

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Suggest you provide a section in readme, which is also required in release vote.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org>
Date: Wed,Mar 20,2019 3:37 PM
To: dev <de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Can you help me with shardingsphere dev branch compile

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Hi Liang

Do we have a compiling doc? Besides the Travis setting file.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: zhangliang@apache.org <zh...@apache.org>
Date: Wed,Mar 20,2019 11:32 AM
To: dev <de...@shardingsphere.apache.org>