Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dignesh <dg...@opentext.com> on 2017/02/01 11:48:03 UTC

Issue with "MDB topic"

Hi ,

I am using the below client program to publish the messages. I am seeing the
below error. Can some one please help me on this.

Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negotiation
timeout: peer did not send his wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:72)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1413)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1478)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.createSession(ActiveMQConnection.java:329)
	at client.InsertJMSMessageTopic.main(InsertJMSMessageTopic.java:30)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Wire format negotiation timeout: peer did
not send his wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:99)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:68)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:81)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:86)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1388)
	... 3 more

Thank you,
Dignesh,
InsertJMSMessageTopic.java
<http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4680992/InsertJMSMessageTopic.java>

Re: Issue with "MDB topic"

Posted by Dignesh <dg...@opentext.com>.
Thank you Romain,

its a config issue from end. firewall was blocking the connection.

Re: Issue with "MDB topic"

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

what's the server is doing? did it see the connection? Do you have a full
client+server sample we can run to reproduce?

(you can inspire from
https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples/client-resource-lookup-preview
maybe if you need help to setup a project)

Romain Manni-Bucau