Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2016/09/23 15:21:20 UTC

New committer: Marc Parisi

It looks like I was remiss in my duties and forgot to send out an
announcement welcoming Marc Parisi (phrocker) as the newest
committer/PMC member of Apache Accumulo.

Please join me in congratulating and welcoming Marc!

Marc, if you'd like, feel free to share a few words about your
interest/motivations with Accumulo.

Thank you for your contributions so far, and we look forward to more in
the future.

- Josh

Re: New committer: Marc Parisi

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Nope, I'm just a dummy. We did do an announcement :)

Quick filter on my mail didn't show anything. Sorry for the spam.