Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com> on 2014/12/01 01:13:08 UTC

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-671: Modify AzureBlobUploadStrategy to use Iterable payload (#620)

@burma-shave The new code certainly looks simpler but I do recall the slightly more complex old code being added to introduce a problem where slices where not being handled properly if they overall size was larger than the maximum block size.

Unless I'm missing something, the changes to the test here seem to indicate that we are not testing for that case any more. Does your code change still work if the test is unchanged?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/620#issuecomment-65007183