Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by jitender chugh <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/10 09:42:54 UTC

A Query ...

We are using Apache web server 1.3 with apache Jserv
1.1. Our application is using also oracle 8i as back
end. For development we are using Oracle Jdeveloper.
All these software are working on windows NT ver 4.0
with service pack 6.0.

Requirement is that this has to be always on.

We are facing some problem.

Our application is working. Suddenly after some time
(may be 1 day, 2 day or .5 day). Application hangs,
message comes web side found, waiting for your reply.
Nothing comes in event viewer. There is need to stop
the apache service and then restart. Application
becomes ok.

In our system, we have disabled OracleHomeAgent91
services and enabled cache services. Earlier in event
viewer, message used to come, hang on staring
oracleagent81 services. Please help.

Jitender Chugh