Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cosmin Popa <Co...@siveco.ro> on 2003/05/06 16:42:46 UTC

How to make jar for an applet?

I need to pack the classes needed for an applet and I need to put in jar the
dependences from another packages - by example the class Servlet, JarUtils
etc.

How is possible to do that using ant? (using comands javac & jar)

Thanks,
Cosmin

Re: How to make jar for an applet?

Posted by Jesse Stockall <st...@magma.ca>.
On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 10:42, Cosmin Popa wrote:
> I need to pack the classes needed for an applet and I need to put in jar the
> dependences from another packages - by example the class Servlet, JarUtils
> etc.
>
> How is possible to do that using ant? (using comands javac & jar)

If all the classes from other packages are on disk, then a
<classfileset> can be used to build the jar with all dependencies.

If the classes are in jars, then you need to use GenJar
http://genjar.sourceforge.net/

--
Jesse Stockall <st...@magma.ca>