Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu> on 2003/07/30 22:26:35 UTC

New InputModule docs

Hi Everybody,

I just wrote up some docs for two InputModules that were previously (mostly) undocumented... the
GlobalInputModule and the RequestParameterModule.  You can view them at the bottom of the wiki page
at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=InputModules

Would it make sense to give each input module it's own page?  It would allow more examples to be
used, especially if more input modules come down the line.

Any input (heh) on the docs is appreciated.

Tony

Re: New InputModule docs

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <kp...@apache.org>.
AFAIR, if is possible to access request parameters also using the request
input module through JXPath, e.g.:

{request:getParameterMap['file']}

For this to work Request interface should have getParameterMap() which is
present in Servlet 2.3 and was not implemented by Cocoon at the time of
writing of the RequestInputModule.

Regards,
  Konstantin

From: "Tony Collen" <co...@umn.edu>

Re: New InputModule docs

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 30.Jul.2003 -- 03:26 PM, Tony Collen wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I just wrote up some docs for two InputModules that were previously
> (mostly) undocumented... the GlobalInputModule and the
> RequestParameterModule.  You can view them at the bottom of the wiki page
> at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=InputModules
>
> Would it make sense to give each input module it's own page?  It would
> allow more examples to be used, especially if more input modules come down
> the line.
>
> Any input (heh) on the docs is appreciated.

Great stuff! Thank you.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l