Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gordian Yuan <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/12 10:41:33 UTC

How to set an ActionValidatorManager to unittest?

Hi, All

I found this article, How do I unit test my action's validation logic
<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/How+do+I+unit+test+my+action%27s+validation+logic>,

However, in struts2.1.6 have been removed ActionValidatorManagerFactory
class
My question is how can be obtain an ActionValidatorManager in unittest?
Any input will be great! Thanks...

Gordian

Re: How to set an ActionValidatorManager to unittest?

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gl...@yahoo.com>.

gordian yuan wrote:

> Hi, All
>
> I found this article, How do I unit test my action's validation logic
> <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/How+do+I+unit+test+my+action%27s+validation+logic>,
>
> However, in struts2.1.6 have been removed ActionValidatorManagerFactory
> class
> My question is how can be obtain an ActionValidatorManager in unittest?
> Any input will be great! Thanks...
>
> Gordian

I don't know anything about ActionValidatorManager but I use the following
to fully test my actions including validation, interceptors, and results.

http://glindholm.wordpress.com/2008/06/30/unit-testing-struts-2-actions/

Hopefully it's helpful.