Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by frapien <fr...@gmx.de> on 2010/01/20 08:46:10 UTC

G 2.2 behind a PROXY, could not install plugins remote

Hello

I want to install a plugin form
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.2/
As with G 2.1.4 I've set the environment Variable GERONIMO_OPTS=
-Dhttp.proxyHost=IP-adress
-Dhttp.proxyPort=8080

but i doen't get no errors an no Plugin-list.
I cab only get the list, when i doen'T have an WEB-PROXY between.

What has changed in G 2.2?
Second Question: If I select an plugin to install from the selected URL i
can't switch to a second e.g. http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/openjpa2/
only by exit from GShell, not even by deploy/disconnect

Thanks, Frank

OK: G 2.2 behind a PROXY, could not install plugins remote

Posted by frapien <fr...@gmx.de>.
seems to be an problem with the schrips start-server.bat and startup.bat
reading environment variables
I put GERONIMO_OPTS in geronimo.bat and call geronimo.bat run directly and
ca see the plugins