Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kiran Badi <ki...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/06/29 17:06:38 UTC

Enable JMX Parameters on JMETER running Java Request Sampler

Hi All,
How do I start jmeter 3.0x with below parameters
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9010
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=falseWhat is the ideal place to pass these parameters  or classpath parameters ? Sometimes I also need to pass explicit JDK Path while starting JMeter? Is JMeter.bat right place ?With Regards,
Kiran Badi
Email:kiranbadi@yahoo.com

Re: Enable JMX Parameters on JMETER running Java Request Sampler

Posted by Kiran Badi <ki...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I understand Deepak. Sometimes project needs require those changes.
Thanks and let me try that option.  With Regards,
Kiran Badi
Email:kiranbadi@yahoo.com

rem  Environment variables that can be defined externally:
rem  JVM_ARGS - additional java options, e.g. -Dprop=val

Its generally not a good practice to modify things that ship with the
JMeter installation since then you must remember to manually make changes
everytime you upgrade

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi