Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com> on 2008/04/04 19:57:50 UTC

email setup?

Hi All,

I've upgraded to 4.0 and can't seem to figure out the email auth.

I am able to send email from my mail client using the user name and
password provided in my roller-custom.properties file.

What logger can I turn up to get more feed back?

Here is what I'm getting;

WARN  2008-04-04 11:43:30,199 MailUtil:sendEmailNotification -
Exception sending comment notification mail
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:264)
	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:134)
	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:86)
	at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.connect(SMTPTransport.java:144)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:150)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:102)
	at
org.apache.roller.weblogger.util.MailUtil.sendMessage(MailUtil.java:652)

Thanks!

-bd-

Re: Blog Entries by month and author

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 12:43 PM, Islam Tariqul <ia...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Is there any way we can have all blog entries by month(s)?

No, Roller does not provide that.

> Also, is there any way we can have blog
>  entries by author(s) (screen name)?

Take a look at the Site model in the Template guide, it has a method
that will return a pager over entries from one weblog and/or one user.

    Pager getWeblogEntriesPager(Weblog weblog, User user, String
category, int sinceDays, int max)
    Get pager that returns WeblogEntry objects from one specific
weblog and category. Will only return
   entries created in last sinceDays number of days and never more
than max items.

- Dave

Blog Entries by month and author

Posted by Islam Tariqul <ia...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Everyone,

Is there any way we can have all blog entries by
month(s)? Also, is there any way we can have blog
entries by author(s) (screen name)?

Much appreciated your help.

Regards,

Tariq

Be a better friend, newshound, and

Re: email setup?

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@mac.com>.
Thanks Dave,

Worked like a champ. I'd still like to see that fix soon but no hurry
from me now.

TTFN,

-bd-

Re: email setup?