Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Floyd Wu <fl...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 11:26:26 UTC

[Lucene.Net] Implements Solr copyfield directive in Lucene.Net

Hi there,

How do I implement function just like Solr CopyField directive in Lucene.Net?

I want to index multiple field value into one field.

Please help on this. Many thanks.

Floyd

Re: [Lucene.Net] Implements Solr copyfield directive in Lucene.Net

Posted by Floyd Wu <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Troy,

Thanks for your example, this is exactly what I want.

Floyd

Posted by Troy Howard <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi Floyd,