Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ex...@nokia.com on 2008/10/21 10:31:45 UTC

Ant project on network

Hi,

Our ant project and jars are on a network drive, if the network is slow
this can cause the ant build to stop. What can we do about this other
than run locally?

  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.
 [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource
net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

Thanks

RE: Ant project on network

Posted by Lucas Albers <sm...@hotmail.com>.
Copy to local disk before running with
Robocopy /mir
Or
copy /y /z
/z is the network restartable option.

Or use the anty directory copy task.

So you are still grabbing your source from the network share.