Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 16:47:28 UTC

how to notify session time out to disabled user

our application must support  508 Accessibility, I need suggestion on
how to implement
automatic session timeout.If i user is idle for 30 minutes then
session times out and how can I let a disabled user know about this ?

Re: how to notify session time out to disabled user

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
if their session times out they will get a page expired error page
next time they try to use the app. just make sure your page expired
error page is 508 compliant.

if you actually want to let them know *when* it happens you can add a
javascript timer to every page and redirect to page expired error page
when the time hits. although, not a lot of screenreaders, etc, support
js.

-igor