Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "swapnil.wadagave" <sw...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 07:02:08 UTC

FireFox 3.x.x issue with wicket

Respected sir,

"When I am writing in the search boxes I only see half of the text.

This happens with FireFox 3.x.x"

What can i do in this case?This is happening in some pcs.

Re: FireFox 3.x.x issue with wicket

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I think they mean that it is not the case that half of the text is
submitted.  The only problem is in the view.

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by "swapnil.wadagave" <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks For Reply,

Posted by Michael Sparer <mi...@gmx.at>.
well, make the searchbox wider? ;-)
no honestly, i don't believe this is a wicket related issue, sounds like
plain html after all ... or do you mean that only half of the text gets
submitted?