Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "ambarish.d" <d....@gmail.com> on 2012/08/22 20:34:06 UTC

Camel with IBM MQ JNDI

Hello

I am trying to use Camel with IBM MQ Queue. I want to set few properties
with JNDI on Queue Object.
I found few thread Destination Resolver is the answer but I am not able to
find any Java example of doing this.

I am using Java for creating Endpoint and Producer template.

Destination returned by Destinationresolver class is:

queue://TESTER.QUEUE?priority=4&persistence=2&targetClient=1

but after execution on producerTemplate.send() - I am getting
NullPointerException :: Unable to create Producer for Endpoint.

Can anybody please suggest proper way of using JndiDestinationResolver, it
will be great help.

-----
thanks
Amby
http://workingwithqueues.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel with IBM MQ JNDI

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You need to send us the uri that you used in the producerTemplate.

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: Camel with IBM MQ JNDI

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amby,

It looks like you codes are not showed in the mailing list.
I just have a quick look at them from nabble site, you need setup the JMSComponent with the connectionFactory before create the JMSEndpoint.

BTW, it could be useful if you past the stack trace.

Re: Camel with IBM MQ JNDI

Re: Camel with IBM MQ JNDI

Posted by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amby,

> Can anybody please suggest proper way of using JndiDestinationResolver, it
> will be great help.

Could you paste your routes here please :) . This will be a good
starting point, if you want somebody to advise you something :) .

Laters.

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com