Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Ali Ok <al...@aliok.info> on 2008/11/24 21:03:42 UTC

Turkish Translation

Hi all,

I liked this project very much. Very good design for this kind of
simplicity.
I would like to contribute Turkish translation.

Do you have any notes about translation? Is there any thing I should know?

Kind Regards,
Ali

Re: Fwd: Turkish Translation

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ali,

Ali Ok wrote:

> I liked this project very much. Very good design for this kind of
> simplicity.
> I would like to contribute Turkish translation.
>
> Do you have any notes about translation? Is there any thing I should know?

There are no notes but you can open a JIRA [1] and attach a zip file
containing the message bundles. The bundles to translate is:

Core:
   click-control.properties

Extras:
   all property files in the package net.sf.click.extras.control

Finally have a look at the JSCalendar turkish support [2]. If you are
happy with their translation please include the calendar-tr.js in your
zip.

Looking forward to your contribution.

kind regards

bob

[1] http://www.avoka.com/jira/
[2]
http://jscalendar.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/jscalendar/jscalendar/lang/calendar-tr.js?revision=1.1

Fwd: Turkish Translation

Re: Turkish Translation

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ali, I assume you have read the response on the user list?