Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Cardoso <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 22:51:55 UTC

Bulk Load on HBase 0.95.1-hadoop1

I was trying to follow the instructions from
this<http://www.thecloudavenue.com/2013/04/bulk-loading-data-in-hbase.html>website
to insert a lot of data to HBase using MapReduce, but as with other
approaches I found on the web I have always the same problem:

I have compile erros because classes from package
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.* cannot be found.

 To run a mapreduce task using HBase I have to downgrade the version of my
HBase to, for example, 0.92?

*Jonathan Cardoso** **
Universidade Federal de Goias*

Re: Bulk Load on HBase 0.95.1-hadoop1