Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org> on 2004/12/03 22:14:29 UTC

How do you submit repeater values to an ESQL Query Page? (through HTML)

----- Forwarded by Jonathan Leaders/IntlAdmin/WCT on 12/03/2004 12:13 PM

-----

I have an HTML form that has a variable amount of fields. Because the
number of fields (and thus their field names) are unknown at submission,
how can I write an XSP page that will take the dynamic content? (The
dynamic content however, is deducible, either by DOM tree, or local
javascript variables) And the field names are standardized (e.g. "input1",
"input2", "input3" etc. to and unknown n)