Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gregory Joseph <gj...@kiala.com> on 2003/09/16 18:49:09 UTC

jsp dynamic page link

Hi list,

This question has probably been raised a 100 times already, but I can't find
info on this topic:
In my portlet, I need to make a link (<a href>). I was thinking of using the
same portlet and action class, but using a different doXXX method. How can I
do this?

(More precisely, my portlet first displays a search form. Easy enough, I
followed the examples + some help from here, and my action redirects to a
second view. In the second view, a list of results is displayed, and I'd like
the items of the list to be clickable to get to a detailed view of the
clicked item.)

Thanks for any tip,

greg