Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Mats Andersson <ma...@ronsoft.se> on 2019/04/01 16:22:21 UTC

TAP5-2478 and 5.5.0-beta-2

While migrating to Tapestry 5.5.0-beta-2 I discovered a problem with
having JPA entities in the Tapestry session storage. I thought of
creating a patch for it, but then noticed that there is already the same
patch attached to TAP-2478, but no information about why it was not
included in the fix, so I ask your advice how to proceed with this.

Thanks

--

---------------------- Mats Andersson | Ronsoft AB | +46(0)73 368 79 82

Re: TAP5-2478 and 5.5.0-beta-2

Posted by Mats Andersson <ma...@ronsoft.se>.
The session persisted instances of jpa and hibernate entities need to be
resolved in getIfExists() in the same way as in get().
Tap-2478_add.patch includes what is needed, but the patch was ignored.

--
---------------------- Mats Andersson | Ronsoft AB | +46(0)73 368 79 82

Re: TAP5-2478 and 5.5.0-beta-2

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

--
Thiago

Re: TAP5-2478 and 5.5.0-beta-2

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Re: TAP5-2478 and 5.5.0-beta-2

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm sorry, we overlooked that patch. We'll apply it very soon. Thank you
very much!