Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@apache.org> on 2018/04/10 07:28:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.6.2 released

The Apache BookKeeper team is proud to announce Apache BookKeeper version
4.6.2.

Apache BookKeeper is a scalable, fault-tolerant, and low-latency storage
service optimized for
real-time workloads. It has been used for a fundamental service to build
reliable services.
It is also the log segment store for Apache DistributedLog and the message
store for Apache Pulsar.

This is the 9-th release of Apache BookKeeper.

This is a bugfix release, it fixes bugs around Java 9/10 support and it
brings performance enhancements on Prometheus stats provider and on client
side memory usage.

For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:

https://bookkeeper.apache.org/releases/

BookKeeper 4.6.2 Release Notes are at:

https://bookkeeper.apache.org/docs/4.6.2/overview/releaseNotes/

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The BookKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.6.2 released

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Great work getting this out Enrico!

Cheers,
Ivan