Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Rajiv Vipani <Ra...@albertsons.com> on 2019/08/08 18:06:09 UTC

Apache Griffin connection to back end

Can Griffin connect to a source and target that is non-hive tables. Is there a sample one can share.

Many thanks.

Rajiv
________________________________
Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient. This e-mail may contain proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.
________________________________

Re: Apache Griffin connection to back end

Posted by Kevin Yao <ah...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Can we write a document about describing which classes involves and give
steps to implement?

Thanks,
Kevin

Posted by Nick Sokolov <ch...@gmail.com>.