Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yesnid <ns...@pelco.com> on 2009/04/15 01:38:16 UTC

Send Timeout Version 5.3?

Hello All,

According to the following page:

http://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference.html

the timeout transport option is availible in ActiveMQ Version 5.3? is this
correct? If so when is 5.3 due for release? If not what am I doing wrong
with the following connection string such that I cannot connect to my broker
when I specify the time out?

"failover:(tcp://localhost:61616)?randomize=true&maxReconnectAttempts=1&timeout=3000"

Thank you!

Re: Send Timeout Version 5.3?

Posted by yesnid <ns...@pelco.com>.
Hello,

Thank you for the fast reply, I need this to be transport agnostic, as I
would like to use this  in conjunction with the VM transport, and I really
am only interested in controlling send timeouts right now.

thank you!

Re: Send Timeout Version 5.3?

Posted by mdasari <md...@gmail.com>.
Hi,