Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by "_| |_| |_ ][ /-\\ |\\|" <ce...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/09 16:18:27 UTC

What's the point of running Xindice1.1b as Webapp

Hi,

I am curious for no other reason than XMLRPC, why
mount Xindice as a servlet.  Without mounting I am
still able to access the Xindice classes when the
xindice.jar and the xmldb jars are in my
server/common/lib dir.  My problems with disappearing
collections remain on restart, but beyond this I am
still able to add/delete collections and
edit/delete/create documents.  I never tested this
behavior with Xindice 1.0, but am curious if the same
scenario exists.  Comments appreciated,

Julian

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.
�
-Ghandi
�
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"
�
-William of Occam

http://tax.yahoo.com