Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2013/04/19 22:00:50 UTC

Removing shindig.jdk.version and shindig.jdk.javadoc

There are two properties defined in the master POM,
shindig.jdk.version and shindig.jdk.javadoc which specify we should
use Java 1.5 for several plugins.  Since we no longer are supporting
Java 1.5 can we just remove these and all references to them?

Re: Removing shindig.jdk.version and shindig.jdk.javadoc

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
SGTM

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- profiles.google.com/pmlindner