Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Cristiano <cv...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 19:28:08 UTC

is current version of Maven-Bundle-Plugin aware of @ComponentPropertyType from DS 1.4?

hello,

I'm trying to play with DS 1.4 @ComponentPropertyType.

I've created an annotation:

> @ComponentPropertyType
> public @interface Config {
>
>     /**
>      * @return
>      */
>     String participant_id();
> }

then I tried to use it in activate method:

>     @Activate
>     @Config(participant_id = "category")
>     @Override
>     protected void activate(ComponentContext pInjectedComponentContext,
>             Map<String, Object> pProperties,
>             DsConfigParticipant pConfigProperties)
>              {...}

but M-B-P gives me an manifest generation exception:

> [ERROR] Manifest
> br.com.c8tech.osgi:br.com.c8tech.osgi.core:jar:0.1.1-SNAPSHOT :
> Activate method for
> c8tech.osgi.core.internal.configuration.ComponentCategoryServiceProvider
> descriptor ()Ljava/lang/String; is not acceptable.

thanks,

Cristiano

Re: is current version of Maven-Bundle-Plugin aware of @ComponentPropertyType from DS 1.4?

Posted by Cristiano <cv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks both for the informations.

@Karl,

I have tried to override the bndlib dependency to 4.0.0 this way:

>                 <plugin>
> <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
> <artifactId>maven-bundle-plugin</artifactId>
> <version>${version.maven-bundle}</version>
>                     <dependencies>
>                         <dependency>
> <groupId>biz.aQute.bnd</groupId>
> <artifactId>biz.aQute.bndlib</artifactId>
>                             <version>4.0.0</version>
>                         </dependency>
>                     </dependencies>
>                 </plugin>
>             </plugins>

But the error have persisted.

I will wait to try with 4.0.1 when it were release, since I've
discovered that there are some issues with 4.0.0.

thanks all.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.

karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: is current version of Maven-Bundle-Plugin aware of @ComponentPropertyType from DS 1.4?