Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/29 22:19:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Arrow PMC member: Neville Dipale

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Arrow has invited
Neville Dipale to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce
that Neville has accepted.

Congratulations and welcome!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Arrow PMC member: Neville Dipale

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Neville!

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.