Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jean-Philippe Steinmetz <st...@ISI.EDU> on 2007/09/07 01:15:49 UTC

Context.xml

I've discovered a new problem of mine that concerns the context.xml file.

I access a mysql database in my framework that is referenced by my
context.xml file as a resource. I have my context.xml in the correct
directory src/main/webapp/META-INF but for some reason I keep getting an
error when I do a lookup for the resource. Is Tapestry using its own context
file I'm not aware of? How do I add my resource to the correct context file
so that I can get my database connection? Thanks in advance.

Jean-Philippe Steinmetz

Re: Context.xml

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
Please reply to your original thread if you solve your problem.

Because we care but are busy, and don't want to write unnecessary emails. ;-)

Cheers,
Nick.

RE: Context.xml

Posted by Jean-Philippe Steinmetz <st...@ISI.EDU>.