Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mo...@comcast.net on 2013/11/28 02:45:17 UTC

how force system mouse cursor?

I have a text input box configured with event listeners such that when a user presses the Enter key, the app advances to the next screen. The problem is, if the mouse cursor is hovering over the text input box when the user enters data into the box then presses the Enter key, the mouse cursor stays thereafter as the vertical bar cursor of the text input box.

How to force the mouse cursor back to the system cursor when it's no longer over a text input box? I tried

cursorManager.removeAllCursors();

but it had no effect. Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.

Re: how force system mouse cursor?

Posted by mo...@comcast.net.
Thanks Ram, a

Mouse . cursor = MouseCursor . AUTO;

inside the Enter key's event handler seems to have solved it!

Posted by Ram Lee <ra...@gmail.com>.
please try flash.ui.Mouse class

Ram Lee

> 在 2013年11月28日,9:45,modjklist@comcast.net 写道:
>
> I have a text input box configured with event listeners such that when a user presses the Enter key, the app advances to the next screen. The problem is, if the mouse cursor is hovering over the text input box when the user enters data into the box then presses the Enter key, the mouse cursor stays thereafter as the vertical bar cursor of the text input box.
>
> How to force the mouse cursor back to the system cursor when it's no longer over a text input box? I tried
>
> cursorManager.removeAllCursors();
>
> but it had no effect. Any ideas welcome. Thanks in advance.

Re: how force system mouse cursor?

Posted by mo...@comcast.net.
Spark

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.