Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Nikola Smolenski <sm...@unilib.rs> on 2015/10/05 12:24:24 UTC

Please add me to ContributorsGroup of the Solr Wiki

Hello,

Could you please add me to the ContributorsGroup of the Solr Wiki? I have
made Serbian analyzer for Solr [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6053] and would now like to
write about some Serbian search considerations.

My wiki username is NikolaSmolenski.

--
Nikola Smolenski

University of Belgrade
University library ''Svetozar Markovic''

Re: Please add me to ContributorsGroup of the Solr Wiki

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Done, thanks!