Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Warren Pollans <wa...@meyer-pollans.net> on 2003/02/26 18:20:16 UTC

dl_install.al?

Hello,

I'm trying to work through recipe 9.16 in the cookbook - using Apache::DB - although I'm not trying to use Apache::DB yet - just trying to see how my stuff works when I start apache with "httpd -X -f path-to-configfile".  This is on an ibook (OSX 10.1.5, apache 1.3.26, mod_perl 1.26 - the apple versions)

When I try to run one of my cgi scripts - that works fine under mod_perl without '-X' - I get the following in the error_log:

   POSIX.pm: Can't locate auto/DynaLoader/dl_install_.al in @INC (@INC
   contains: /Users/warren/include /System/Library/Perl/darwin
   /System/Library/Perl /Library/Perl/darwin /Library/Perl
   /Network/Library/Perl/darwin /Network/Library/Perl /usr/
   /usr/lib/perl) at /System/Library/Perl/darwin/XSLoader.pm line 90

What am I missing?  where/what is auto/DynaLoader/dl_install_.al?

Thanks,

Warren

Re: help with dl_install_.al error please

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.

Warren Pollans wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I still need help with this.
>
> Which module is responsible for putting dl_install_.al in auto/DynaLoader?  Dynaloader is there.

you might want to ask this question over on macosx@perl.org, where there are
people who specialize in the nuances of OS X.  truthfully, I'm not sure
where this could be originating from - the dl_* functions are all DynaLoader
  specific ones and part of it's internal magic.

sorry.

--Geoff

help with dl_install_.al error please

Posted by Warren Pollans <wa...@meyer-pollans.net>.
Hi Folks,

I still need help with this.

Which module is responsible for putting dl_install_.al in auto/DynaLoader?  Dynaloader is there.

Warren

Re: How do I convert HTML to PDF

Posted by "Ken Y. Clark" <kc...@logsoft.com>.
On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Chris Pizzo wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:41:58 -0500
> From: Chris Pizzo <ch...@artinside.com>
> To: modperl@perl.apache.org
> Subject: How do I convert HTML to PDF
>
> Hi All,
> I want to take an Invoice that exists as an html doc and convert it to a
> PDF file to attach to an email.  I have been looking at DocSet but this
> seems better suited for large documents.  Any help?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

Chris,

This isn't a mod_perl question.  Have you tried to Google "html2ps"?

ky

Re: How do I convert HTML to PDF

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.

Check out HTMLDoc. http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/