Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Roland Wallnöfer <ro...@i-med.ac.at> on 2006/05/30 10:53:57 UTC

BXE xml:lang problem

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with BXE. If I change the file contextmenu.xml
(lenya\resources\misc\bxeng) to make for e.g. the q - element and the
attribute xml:lang in BXE appear (to be able to be set by users) this
works fine.
When I define the q attribute for some part of (XML) content in BXE that
also works fine - also for saving. But if I want to define the xml:lang
attribute (in BXE "edit attributes") for e.g. the p (paragraph) or the q
element I cannot exit BXE - no matter if with or without saving. I can
perform any other changes to the content I'd like to but as long as I
didn't remove the xml:lang ("de" or "en" in my case) I cannot exit. As
soon as the xml:lang attribute is removed everything works fine.
BXE don't even reports an error message and I am not able to exit BXE or
do anything else. It seems that BXE crashes hard.

System components Lenya 1.2.5-dev, and Cocoon 2.1.7 under Windows XP

Any hints will be welcome.

Thanks

Roland

Re: BXE xml:lang problem

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Roland Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a problem with BXE. If I change the file contextmenu.xml
> (lenya\resources\misc\bxeng) to make for e.g. the q - element and the
> attribute xml:lang in BXE appear (to be able to be set by users) this
> works fine.
> When I define the q attribute for some part of (XML) content in BXE that
> also works fine – also for saving. But if I want to define the xml:lang
> attribute (in BXE “edit attributes") for e.g. the p (paragraph) or the q
> element I cannot exit BXE – no matter if with or without saving. I can
> perform any other changes to the content I’d like to but as long as I
> didn’t remove the xml:lang (“de” or “en” in my case) I cannot exit. As
> soon as the xml:lang attribute is removed everything works fine.
> BXE don’t even reports an error message and I am not able to exit BXE or
> do anything else. It seems that BXE crashes hard.

I have no idea, but it looks like a BXE problem.
Maybe you'd like to ask on the BXE mailing list (see
http://bitfluxeditor.org/development/mailinglists/ for more info).

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann