Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by magdolna holitska <mh...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/16 22:15:24 UTC

Validation messages

Hello,

I am using a validator for an inputText.
It works fine, but the problem is that it dispays the error message right
below the component
and it affects the layout.

                <f:convertNumber groupingUsed="false" maxIntegerDigits="3"
maxFractionDigits="2"/>
                <f:validateDoubleRange minimum="0" maximum="99.9"/>

If I use:
           <h:message/> or <h:messages>

the error will be displayed twice.

How can I get rid of the error message below each component?
I would like to have a message dispalying the list of errors in one place.
What't the best practice?

Thank you,
Magdolna

Share your opinion and enter to win! Please complete this survey to enter
into a draw for a grand prize of $500 or one of twenty $50 cash prizes.
http://www.youthographyinsiders.com/R.aspx?a=116