Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2004/02/17 20:30:34 UTC

RE: displaying line numbers in errors

Howdy,
You need to have the debug switch enabled when using javac to compile
your classes.  If you're using ant, add debug="true" to your javac task
invocation.  From the command-line, it's -g I think.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.