Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2000/08/30 20:47:06 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime CachedTemplate.java

dave wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> > dlr         00/08/30 11:29:34
> >
> >   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime CachedTemplate.java
> >   Log:
> >   Added comprehensive JavaDoc and modified getter method for
> >   checkInterval to get the interval in minutes (rather than
> >   milliseconds) to match the units that the setter speaks.
>
> Do I suck at documentation or what!...this is like the second or third
> time!  You're giving me a complex. :-)
>
> Gotta go, time for daily affirmation!

Hehe, sorry Dave, it's not that...you busted out with the code, so since
I opened my big mouth to suggest what you impelmented, I felt that I had
to come through on cleanup duty.  :)

I can't help it, I really like JavaDoc...heh.  I think that generating
documentation from source code is like the best thing since sliced
bread.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-velocity/src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime CachedTemplate.java

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
dave wrote:
> [snip]
> > I can't help it, I really like JavaDoc...heh.  I think that generating
> > documentation from source code is like the best thing since sliced
> > bread.
>
> You must be easy at Christmas.

Yeah, but I hate a cluttered house, so I end up throwing things away
often that I have no more use for.  ;)

Posted by dave <da...@miceda-data.com>.
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> dave wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, you wrote:
> > > dlr         00/08/30 11:29:34
> > >
> > >   Modified:    src/java/org/apache/velocity/runtime CachedTemplate.java
> > >   Log:
> > >   Added comprehensive JavaDoc and modified getter method for
> > >   checkInterval to get the interval in minutes (rather than
> > >   milliseconds) to match the units that the setter speaks.
> >
> > Do I suck at documentation or what!...this is like the second or third
> > time!  You're giving me a complex. :-)
> >
> > Gotta go, time for daily affirmation!
>
> Hehe, sorry Dave, it's not that...you busted out with the code, so since
> I opened my big mouth to suggest what you impelmented, I felt that I had
> to come through on cleanup duty.  :)

Thanks! Actually I really do suck at docs so I appreciate it.

daveb@miceda-data.com