Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Jeevan Kumar <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/01 11:06:54 UTC

Contribution!

Hi,

I am Jeevan and I am a *data scientis*t. I would like to contribute to the
Metron in field of Data Science(Statistical and Machine Learning). Can some
one help me provide data and quick instructions on how I can be of help.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Re: Contribution!

Posted by James Sirota <js...@apache.org>.
Hi Jeevan.  Welcome to the community.  What is your field of expertise?  Would love to collaborate on some ML work.  Thanks,James

01.08.2016, 04:07, "Jeevan Kumar" <je...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am Jeevan and I am a *data scientis*t. I would like to contribute to the
> Metron in field of Data Science(Statistical and Machine Learning). Can some
> one help me provide data and quick instructions on how I can be of help.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeevan

Thank you,

James Sirota