Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Lloyd Smith <sm...@san.rr.com> on 2007/03/03 09:39:02 UTC

Is build number available in ant?

Does anyone know if Continuum passes the build number in to the forked build process, maybe as an environmental?

Re: Is build number available in ant?

Posted by Gregory Golberg <gr...@brown-fox.com>.
Lloyd Smith wrote:
> Does anyone know if Continuum passes the build number in to the forked build process, maybe as an environmental?

I don't think so, so I was reduced to doing this:

                 <timestampselector property="mostrecentlog">
                     <path>
                         <fileset dir="${user.dir}/../../cont-output/1">
                           <include name="*.log.txt" />
                         </fileset>
                      </path>
                  </timestampselector>