Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/01 15:37:44 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Coding Guidelines

Given that we have been seeing problems that appear only in travis-ci, it
would seem prudent that the project encourage if not require pull request
submitters to link to travis-ci and test their builds.

On November 29, 2016 at 16:20:59, James Sirota (jsirota@apache.org) wrote:

We have a really old (and incomplete) coding guidelines document that I'd
like to clean up prior to our graduation. Does anyone have anything in
particular they wanted to add/change about this document? Please post
suggestions to this thread and I will incorporate them

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Development+Guidelines

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)